U.S. Work Visas


work visa

Work visas are non-immigrant visas which permit individuals to work in the U.S. on a temporary basis.  Some work visas can lead to lawful permanent residence (i.e., a green card).  We handle work visa applications for a range of companies, from startups to large corporations. Some of the types of work visa applications we handle include H1-B visa, O-1 visa, and TN visa applications. We handle additional types of cases as well, so please ask.

We invite you to contact us to speak with an attorney for work visas. Based in San Mateo, CA, we serve clients throughout the San Francisco Bay Area, United States, and around the world. We look forward to helping you meet your immigration goals.

H1B Visa for Specialty Occupations

The H-1B visa is a U.S. work permit allowing U.S. employers to temporarily employ foreign workers in specialty occupations. A “specialty occupation” includes, but is not limited to, accounting, arts, architecture, biotechnology, business specialt… Read More

L1 Visa for Employees

An L1 visa is granted to foreign workers who are entering the U.S. to work for the same employer that he or she had worked for in his or her home country, its affiliate or subsidiary. The foreign worker must have been employed for one year of the pas… Read More

O1 Visa for Extraordinary Ability

The O1 visa is a non-immigrant work visa granted to individuals who have extraordinary ability in their chosen profession. The O-1 visa holder must work in the area of his or her extraordinary ability. The level of extraordinary ability that must be… Read More

TN Visa for NAFTA Professionals

A TN visa is granted specifically to Canadian and Mexican citizens who are coming to the U.S. to engage in professional activities. A “professional activity” is defined by the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) as requiring “at least a… Read More

Contact Us

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.