A Boutique Immigration Law Firm Serving the Bay Area

How can a non-US citizen start a small business in the US?

They can work for an employer for typically a year under OPT after graduation and then they can find an employer (or the same employer) to sponsor them for an H1B afterward (that’s a very common route). If they want to start their own company and work for it, then they should look into the E visa (this visa is available to her as a Turkish citizen) or the L intra-company transfer visa.