A Boutique Immigration Law Firm Serving the Bay Area

What should Dutch entrepreneurs do to emigrate to the U.S.?

In terms of visas to start a business here, you can look at the E investor visa. If you already have a company in the Netherlands, you might be able to apply for an L intra-company transfer visa. If you are going to invest $500K-$1M, then the EB5 visa might be a possibility – this allows you to enter on a green card rather than a temporary work visa. There are restrictions on all of the above visas I mentioned, but this would be a good starting point.