A Boutique Immigration Law Firm Serving the Bay Area

How can a non-US citizen start a small business in the US?

She can work for an employer for typically a year under OPT after graduation and then can find an employer (or the same employer) to sponsor her for an H1B afterward (that’s a very common route). If she wants to start her own company and work for it, then she should look into the E visa (this visa is available to her as a Turkish citizen) or the L intra-company transfer visa.